This website is maintained and operated by INLINE SISTEMAS LTDA (CNPJ 10.808.321 / 0001-70).
We collect and use some personal data that belongs to those who use our website. In doing so, we act as the controller of such data and are subject to the provisions of Federal Law (Brazil) no. 13,709 / 2018 (General Law on Protection of Personal Data - LGPD).
- Who should use our website
- What data do we collect and what do we do with it;
- Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- How to contact us.
1. Data we collect and reasons for collection
Our website collects and uses some personal data from our users, in accordance with the provisions of this section.
1.1 Personal data provided expressly by the user
We collect the following personal data that our users expressly provide to us when using our website:
- Organization / company name
- User name
The collection of this data occurs in the following moments:
- when the user creates an account on our site
- when the user registers other users in his account
The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
- so that the user can log in to our website and use its features
- so that the user receives communications about our tool
1.2 Personal data obtained in other ways
We collect the following personal data from our users:
- the country of origin of the web request (when the country is not informed in the account registration)
- the user's timezone (when the timezone in the user's registration is not informed)
The collection of this data occurs in the following moments:
- when the user accesses or logs in to our website
These data are collected for the following purposes:
- to personalize the user experience with the correct language and timezone
1.3 Sensitive data
Sensitive data from our users will not be collected, thus understood those defined in arts. 11 et seq. Of the Personal Data Protection Law. Thus, there will be no data collection on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union membership or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data related to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
Cookies are small text files automatically downloaded to your device when you access and browse a website. They basically serve to identify devices, activities and user preferences.
The cookies do not allow any file or information are extracted from the user 's hard disk, it is not possible also that, through them, to get access to personal information that do not have the user party or how you use the site's features .
a. Third-party cookies
Some of our partners may set cookies on the devices of users who access our website.
These cookies , in general, aim to enable our partners to offer their content and services to the user who accesses our website in a personalized way, by obtaining navigation data extracted from their interaction with the website.
The user will be able to obtain more information about third party cookies and about the way the data obtained from it is treated, in addition to having access to the description of the cookies used and their characteristics, by accessing the following link :
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage
Facebook Pixel: https://facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel
The entities in charge of collecting cookies may transfer the information obtained to third parties.
b. Cookie management
The user will be able to oppose the registration of cookies by the website, if he only deactivates this option in his own browser. More information on how to do this in some of the main browsers used today can be accessed from the following links :
The deactivation of cookies , however, can affect the availability of some tools and functionalities of the website, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, damaging their experience.
1.5 Collection of data not expressly provided
In any case, data collection and processing activities arising therefrom will be informed to users of the website.
2. Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties. In spite of this, it is possible that we do so to comply with some legal or regulatory determination, or, still, to comply with some order issued by public authority.
3. How long will your personal data be stored
The personal data collected by the website are stored and used for a period of time that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that considers the rights of its owners, the rights of the website controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
Once the periods of storage of personal data have expired, they are removed from our databases or anonymized, except in cases where there is the possibility or the need for storage due to legal or regulatory provision.
4. Legal bases for the processing of personal data
A legal basis for the processing of personal data is nothing more than a legal basis, provided for by law, that justifies it. Thus, each operation of processing personal data must have a corresponding legal basis.
We treat our users' personal data in the following cases:
- for the fulfillment of a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller
- for the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings
- for the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the titleholder is a party, at the request of the titleholder. personal data
4.1 Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation by the controller
Some operations of processing personal data, especially data storage, will be carried out so that we can comply with obligations provided for by law or in other normative provisions applicable to our activities.
4.2 Execution of contract
For the execution of the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services eventually signed between the website and the user, other data related to or necessary for its execution, including the content of any communications with the user, may be collected and stored.
5. User rights
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law:
- confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- access to data;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data that does not comply with the provisions of the law;
- data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, with due regard for commercial and industrial secrets;
- elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in cases provided for by law;
- information from public and private entities with which the controller made shared use of data;
- information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal;
- revocation of consent.
It is important to note that, under the terms of the LGPD, there is no right to delete data processed on the basis of legal bases other than consent, unless the data is unnecessary, excessive or treated in non-compliance with the law.
5.1 How the holder can exercise his rights
In order to ensure that the user who intends to exercise his rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data object of the request, we may request documents or other information that may assist in their correct identification, in order to safeguard our rights and the rights of third parties. This will only be done, however, if absolutely necessary, and the applicant will receive all related information.
6. Security measures in the processing of personal data
We employ technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, loss or alteration of that data.
The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context and purpose of the treatment, the risks that an eventual violation would generate for the user's rights and freedoms, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
- the use of SSL security certificate throughout the site
- storage of passwords using cryptographic hashes
- the use of the most advanced tools for monitoring and security of servers on AWS
Even if it adopts everything in its power to avoid security incidents, it is possible that there may be a problem motivated exclusively by a third party - such as in the case of attacks by hackers or crackers, or even in the case of the user's exclusive fault, which it occurs, for example, when he himself transfers his data to a third party. Thus, although we are generally responsible for the personal data we process, we disclaim liability in the event of an exceptional situation such as these, over which we have no control whatsoever.
In any case, in the event of any type of security incident that may generate significant risk or damage to any of our users, we will communicate the affected ones and the National Data Protection Authority about the incident, in accordance with the provisions of the General Protection Law. of Data.
7. Complaint to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial appeal, the holders of personal data who feel, in any way, injured, may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our website, either by making new features available, or by suppressing or modifying existing ones.
Whenever there is a change, our users will be notified about the change through the notification system of our Web Manager.
9. How to contact us